WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you obsessed with amazing customer service? Are you goal-oriented, self-driven & thrilled by the pursuit of making sure details are all in place? If yes, read on! The Knot Worldwide is looking to add a Consumer Experience Representative to our growing eCommerce department in Omaha, NE. You will partner with our Stationery team members in both Omaha, Nebraska & Portland, Oregon to help our customers have the best experience using our brand, The Knot Invitations, as well as maintaining their wedding website & registry on TheKnot.com. Strong communication, attention to detail, & quick problem-solving skills are a must.
- Accurately, efficiently & professionally answer all incoming phone calls, emails and/or live chats
- Have an understanding of the significance of providing great customer service & adhere to high standards at all times
- Maintain a high productivity level, after training, to best serve our customers in a timely fashion
- Communicate thoroughly with customers, tech teams & other team members
- Problem-solve technical questions & issues that customers may have & work cross-departmentally to resolve them
- Assist difficult customers or situations with a calm & professional demeanor
- Continually learn new products & stay up to date with product releases to more accurately assist clients that contact us
- Using the templates on our website as a starting point, edit the designs to the customer's specifications & work one-on-one with the customer over email to finalize the design
- After print approval, prep files for printing
SUCCESSFUL CONSUMER EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to multi-task & manage their time efficiently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- A professional, calm demeanor when handling difficult clients or situations
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills (Google Suite - Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs) & the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A passion for Customer Service, solving problems, & making clients happy
IT'S A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience in a "book of business" style role
- Graphic design experience, particularly with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign
- Prior Customer Service experience preferably with an online retailer or within the advertising industry
- Experience selling to existing customers & the ability to identify upsell opportunities, pitch products & close sales
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.