CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a goal-driven, Full-Stack Engineer to join our team & develop the next generation of tools essential for successful management of our business processes! If youre an engineer who is passionate about providing solutions mixing modern HTML5 UIs with micro-service, event-driven backend components, then this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure all services are reliable, maintainable, & well-integrated into the CLEAR ecosystems
This is a high-visibility role that provides many opportunities to directly impact the direction of CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- You will be a key software contributor to a team building tools for internal use by both business & technical teams
- Build both front-end & back-end services
- Collaborate with the design & business teams to collect & test business requirements
- Assist in developing new, & enhance existing, Java-based web & server-side applications with strong ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to best practices for testing & designing reusable code
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Excited to work on & grow knowledge of both front-end (HTML5, React, Redux, etc.) & back-end (Microservices, Node.JS, Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) technologies
- Comfortable working in a technology-agnostic environment
- Experience with Salesforce development nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests & recommend alternative technical & business approaches
- Entrepreneurial team player with a can-do attitude who can multitask