We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $2.2B from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, Wells Fargo, & Softbank.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base & were excited to continue building a product & service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, & resourceful team members.
Flexport is looking for Application Security Engineers to help Flexport establish itself as the most trusted company in the global trade ecosystem.
- Develop, implement, & support application security services consumed by product teams across our global infrastructure.
- Build tools, processes & solutions that improve the security of Flexports products & data.
- Evangelize security within the CISO & software engineering organizations.
- Collaborate with internal engineering stakeholders on addressing systemic security issues.
- Lead application security innovation, & provide technical direction to product teams for securing applications & development processes.
- Drive the integration of secure development standards, tools, & processes into the development lifecycle.
- Produce relevant application security metrics that demonstrate a continually improving application security posture.
- Conduct application design reviews & build compensating security solutions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to conceive security strategies & features that will help keep Flexports customer data safe.
- Support our existing penetration testing & bug bounty programs.
- Drive remediation & help mature our vulnerability management program.
You should have:
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
- Excellence in problem-solving, strategic thinking, & collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of application security experience supporting product development & engineering teams in a fast-paced global environment.
- Experience securing CI/CD pipelines enabling strong security controls through the implementation of commercial & custom built tooling.
- Experience performing code audits on internal & open source libraries for inclusion in our products.
- Experience with DAST, SAST, as well as manual testing techniques.
- Experience with IaaS cloud infrastructure, container technologies, & software-oriented architecture.
- Experience with managing bug bounty programs.
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.