Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Want to know our secret to success? Its our people. Were looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to align with several business units across the Americas to give our employees & leaders the tools & knowledge necessary for them to succeed at Taboola.
You are a people-first experienced HR professional, someone who understands how to apply data while able to solve people problems by being a true partner & consultant to business leaders & employees. You will provide your expertise to manage all people-related issues while providing guidance & implementing global HR practices & tools. You will coach & advise managers on all levels to lead change management processes, workforce planning efforts & development programs for all employees.
In this job you will:
- Partner with managers & provide resources to assess, manage, & improve employee performance
- Use metrics to track & communicate HR performance to business & HR leaders
- Assess employee engagement on a proactive, ongoing basis; identifies & works to address disengagement issues early
- Acts as a mediator, available for informal or formal mediation discussions
- Provides managers with 1:1 or group training/coaching & other resources to help them become better leaders
- Educates employees & managers on business-critical legal, policy, & HR related processes to create clarity & alignment
- Forecasts current & future talent needs
- Succession planning; proactively identifying next-generation leaders
- Minimum 5 years as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a global company that experienced rapid growth
- Additional experience as a generalist is important, & a background in recruiting is a plus
- Data-driven with proven experience applying metrics to implement change in business
- Knowledge of local employment laws to ensure compliance in the US & our growing international locations, & the ability to apply those laws to our current & future employees
- Must be able to travel to various locations
- Must have a sense of humor, & the ability to roll with change in a very fast-paced dynamic environment
Bonus points for:
- HRBP experience in international locations, including establishing a location in a new country would be fantastic
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.