Who We Are
Founded in 2010 by three friends who dared to challenge the limitations of reality, YouVisit is a rapidly growing technology company built on collaboration, values, & innovation. Our New York office brings together YouVisit employees of all walks of life to drive innovation with agility. & work together to solve complex problems serving our partners & their users, creating valuable & unique experiences at scale. At YouVisit we're all engineers & creatives who dream & build the impossible. Our pace is rapid, structure is limited, innovation & creativity are expected! Were also strong believers in giving back. The YouVisit Foundation allows employees the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of Americas youth through college pathway programs.
What We Do
YouVisits experiential content platform leverages immersive & interactive content to bring online college campus tours to life. These engaging virtual experiences evoke powerful emotions moving people to the next stage of their journey in a recruitment process. We have empowered thousands of organizations & individuals, including leading brands in the travel, education, real estate, & entertainment spaces, to create & share memorable & interactive virtual experiences.
YouVisit is looking for...
YouVisit is growing! We are looking for a Senior ReactJS Developer to join our highly collaborative, agile development team to focus heavily on front-end development & visual design. In this role, you will be responsible for developing new features & extending existing features of the YouVisit platform. The Senior ReactJS Developer will also be required to understand all aspect of our platform including frontend & backend technologies; develop high-quality code, perform code reviews, write unit tests, & conform to the latest best practices.
In this role, you will
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices & browsers
- Collaborate with Product & Design teams to define, iterate & implement new features
- Provide technical leadership around the delivery of component designs & development
- Leverage proven understanding of project tracking & Agile development methodologies.
To be successful in this role, you have
- 3+ years of professional full stack development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL, 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Redux, Reselect, Webpack, Typescript, immutable.js
- Expert level understanding of git
- Ability to design & execute on acceptance criteria & success metrics in a requirements-driven process
- Advanced knowledge with yarn, webpack, babel & other bundling processes
- Ability to work with inherited legacy codebases, understanding of design patterns & how to leverage them to build modular code
- A knack for benchmarking & optimization
- Familiarity with three.js, webVR, 360 content is a plus
- Ideally has advanced knowledge of php
Why Youll thrive at YouVisit
- Our offices speak to who we are -- transparent, collaborative, & full of energy:
- Located in Harold Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, & much more!
- Open floor plan for ease of communication & increased visibility
- Fully stocked office with snacks & flexible workspace
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office
- We will give you the tools you need to be successful:
- Cutting edge technology to work on
- Career development & training
- Youll have access to amazing benefits:
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision coverage
- Competitive salary & incentives
- Generous vacation, paid holidays, unlimited sick days
At YouVisit, we dont just accept difference we celebrate it & its benefit to our employees, our products, & our community. YouVisit is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!