Pivotals Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile & lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, & infrastructure with organizations core expertise & values. Our cloud-native platform & suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the worlds most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds & with greater business agility. We optimize for change & teach next-generation developers to create & build new solutions, & are committed to open source & open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development & innovation, & our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each & every project, & are guided by a purposeful missionto transform how the world builds software.
Role Overview: The Executive Briefing Program helps Pivotal Sales to educate their customers, strengthen their account relationships, & expand/accelerate/close revenue opportunities. This is accomplished through the delivery of high impact, customized Customer Briefings (EBCs).
Technical Skills & Interests: A general interest & basic understanding of Pivotals product & service offerings is desired.
General Overview of the Customer Briefings Coordinator
The Customer Briefings Coordinator will report directly to the Program Briefing Manager. Their primary function will be to assist the Program Manager with all daily coordination efforts for upcoming customer briefings; will triage & filter the requests from the Sales Field to the appropriate support teams. The coordinator will also be asked to greet & host clients on site.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the planning of customer briefings by leveraging the regional support teams including (Local workplace staff, facilities, tech evangelists & local discussion leaders)
- Assist in maintaining the overall Master Schedule of events using the preferred event management tools BriefingSource, & Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the account team & internal stakeholders accross the organization, including Executives subject matter experts & discussion leaders. Act as the point of contact throughout planning & execution.
- Collect all critical information on customer account, attendees, briefing objective, & relevant sales opportunity.
- Establish a fundamental base of knowledge around Pivotals products & solutions
- Work with the Briefing Program Manager for mentoring & guidance in solving common challenges
- Work within the scope of the established processes, maintaining clear, consistent status communications & 100% data integrity
- Assist with room blocks, securing dinner reservations, portering catering on-site to briefing rooms
- Ensuring briefing rooms are set in advance of customer visit
- Manage calendar invites in shared schedule, confirm room blocks on the day of the briefing
- Greet & host customers in account rep. absence or if impromptu schedule changes occur
- Circulate agendas & reminders to the discussion leaders prior to the Customer Briefing
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong organizational skills, & willingness to handle administrative aspects of the position
- Understands the importance of customer service; works with an appropriate sense of urgency; comfortable working with fast paced Sales teams
- Solid professional communication skills; negotiate with management at all levels of the company
- Flexible; ability to work in a fast-paced environment; work with shifting priorities; solid time management skills
- Proficient with G-Suite & web-based applications.
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.For San Francisco-based employment, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.