Summary of Role
DataRobot is seeking an experienced Life Sciences professional to lead our Life Sciences practice as Life Sciences General Manager (GM). The Life Sciences GM is responsible for developing & executing on the worldwide go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Life Sciences including sales, marketing, partners, & product. The Life Sciences GM will have an executive-level grasp of trends, business drivers, & priorities in Life Sciences combined with a viewpoint on the potential for machine learning to transform the industry.
DataRobot is one of the hottest AI start-ups in the world & Life Sciences has unlimited potential to take advantage of machine learning to transform their business. DataRobot is defining a category called automated machine learning & has already raised more than $225M from the likes of NEA, Intel Ventures & New York Life to fuel its expansive ambitions.
- Develop comprehensive overall go-to-market strategy for DataRobot in Life Sciences.
- Work with Sales to implement a successful sales plan that exceeds revenue targets.
- Engage with Product to define & advocate for critical industry requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop a vertical specific marketing plan.
- Interact closely with Life Sciences customers to understand needs & drive adoption
- Leverage relationships & contacts in the industry to enhance sales & marketing efforts.
- Establish DataRobot as a thought leader in the space through speaking engagements, interviews, writing, & other related means.
- 10+ years of experience working in the Life Sciences domain, with 5+ years in a leadership role in a line of business, internal department, analytics team, or consulting practice.
- Deep understanding of Life Sciences market/ products/ functions & an ability to be a thought leader in the space.
- Familiar with machine learning & data science & understand the key applications & use cases in Life Sciences.
- Hands-on data science expertise is a plus.
- Industry eminence: solid industry contacts, network, & meaningful relationships with many Life Sciences professionals.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & willingness to present at events & write Life Sciences related content in support of building the practice.
- Located in a key market for Life Sciences with an ability to travel 50%+
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.