Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Overall responsibility for Solutions within the LAC region. The person in role will be expected to be an active member of LAC CyberSource regional team. The role will have a hard reporting line to Head of Regional Solutions & a dotted line to the CyberSource LAC business lead. In the short term this will be an individual contributor role.
Solution Strategy & Design
- Drive efforts to evolve overall CyberSource solution strategy/prioritization within the region & to establish business sponsorship & define execution criteria
- Lead creation/design of new specific solutions that generate significant revenue contribution for the region & overall organization
- Manage the ongoing solution prioritization process for new, proposed initiatives to create fact based assessments of the projects to provide recommendations for Executive Leadership
- Develop & maintain regional solutions roadmap informed by the solution prioritization process & underlying product capability builds & specific project efforts
- Conduct regional competitive & regulatory intelligence activities to evaluate competitors' activities & implications to inform senior executive decision-making
- Engage & coordinate cross-functional teams to understand the opportunity, review the health of the overall business, identify opportunities for growth, address issues to develop & structure an overall solution value proposition & initial proposal/definition
- Create & update financial models & business cases to define business rationale & financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
- Thought leadership: You will continuously challenge the status quo & you will be relentless in your focus to initiate & drive change
- Maintain close relationships with key merchant & acquirer business contacts & end-users to proactively solicit feedback on features, functionality, services & future requirements.
- Author content on closed customer & public forums.
- Lead regional commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
- Participate in the commercialization process for new launches including further solution design, pricing, packaging, sales training & develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate
- Maintain commercialization plans that drive CYBS & Visa's competitive advantage & revenue growth agenda for core & emerging products (including ecommerce, mobile & alternative payments) across the region
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or
- 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or
- 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 7+ years of quota carrying technology or SaaS based sales experience (eCommerce sales is a plus)
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CIO, CEO & CFO levels
- Track record of success in carrying an annual quota of $2M at a minimum
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong & demonstrated written, verbal & presentation skills
- Experience managing & closing new complex sales cycles
- Motivation, drive & a self-starting attitude
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.