Pluralsight is an enterprise technology skills platform that delivers a unified, end-to-end learning experience for businesses across the globe. Through a subscription service, companies are empowered to move at the speed of technology, increasing proficiency, innovation & efficiency. Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight provides members with on-demand access to a digital ecosystem of learning tools, including Pluralsight IQ, directed learning paths, expert-authored courses, interactive labs, & analytics. For more information, visit www.pluralsight.com.
Pluralsight One is Pluralsight's social enterprise. It is the company's commitment to drive significant, lasting social impact by improving equal access to technology skills & investing in catalytic solutions. For more information about Pluralsight One, visit www.pluralsightone.org.
As the Pluralsight One Account Coordinator, you will partner with our Chief Impact Officer & Executive Director of Pluralsight One, the Product Manager of Social Impact & our Strategy & Business Operations team to work across the lifecycle of our nonprofit & K-12 product community, supporting their success & engagement with the Pluralsight platform. The role will be instrumental in identifying opportunities to optimize our process & improve the experience for organizations that are going through a Digital Transformation. Lessons & insights obtained by the team member will ensure long term sustainability of Pluralsight One's social enterprise. The Account Coordinator will support the Chief Impact Officer with special projects, including global volunteer event coordination.
Who you're committed to being:
- Social impact is your driving force. Actions you take every day are aligned to our mission & strategic priorities.
- Humble & community oriented. You have no place for ego. You are curious & determined.
- Invested in learning about social entrepreneurship & contributing to the creation of sustainable models.
- A lifelong learner. Committed to developing as an impact professional
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- An amazing communicator & effective influencer. People trust & follow you.
- Relentless problem-solver, adept at identifying problems within complex systems, isolating them for refinement & recommending continuous improvements that are aligned to the mission.
What you'll own:
- Own the Pluralsight One nonprofit & K-12 onboarding & success journey. Find & remove bottlenecks, leverage opportunities to optimize the digitally-led motion, raise internal awareness about Pluralsight One & its community of users, partner with teams to align OKRs.
- Special projects related to Pluralsight One annual objectives, as needed.
- By the end of 2020, success would look like 20,000 active & engaged paid Pluralsight One product users.
- Understands & can speak to Pluralsight One products & platform
- Provides customers with an introduction to the Pluralsight One product
- Understands partner product offerings & directs customers as needed
- Engages with current, eligible customers to transition to Pluralsight One
- Fields all customer inquiries relating to the subscription, product & platform
- Manages new & existing Pluralsight One accounts & creates opportunities within Salesforce
- Proactively engages with customers prior to renewal
- Manages renewal & auto-renewal opportunities within Salesforce
- Responsible for all non-profit submissions & ensures eligibility & account set-up
- Partners with internal teams to provide quotes, sales orders & contracts
- Responsible for all follow-up on open quotes, sales orders & contracts
- Partners with contracts, finance & deal desk teams to ensure compliance with processing open opportunities to closed/won
- Works closely with sales support & sales operations teams
- Responsible for processing transactions associated with special programs
- Works with internal teams to create best practices & streamlined processes
Experience you'll need:
- A proven track record of community engagement
- Salesforce experience required
- Nonprofit experience strongly preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of financial & business-related processes
- Experience working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong work ethic, resourceful & able to drive results with little to no oversight
- Flexible, adaptable & able to proactively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to build relationships of trust
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.