TripleLift is hiring a full-cycle recruiter to join its People team. In this role, youll source, screen, interview, & close candidates in various departments throughout our fast-paced ad tech company. Your role will make an incredible impact on our growing business & youll have full exposure to the senior leaders in the organization, while filing mission-critical reqs.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a posting candidate experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies & channels to seek high-quality candidates for open reqs
- Partner with hiring managers & team leads
- A do what it takes attitude to get in front of high caliber, passive candidates through research, reach & networking
- Interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, assist them through the interview process, conduct reference checks, & make salary recommendations
- Drive a successful offer process, including extending offers & closing candidates
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience in recruiting at a hyper growth company
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Proven ability to Creatively solve problems & being resourceful during all stages of hiring process
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or another ATS
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward, while also working fast under pressure
- Desire to learn & build on your craft
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic, while also having fun
A Bachelors degree
2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role