Availablestart dates for this position:
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to make the worlds knowledge more accessible & better utilized than ever before. Professionals at investment funds, consultancies, corporations & non-profits engage in one-on-one consultations with knowledgeable experts identified by AlphaSights to enhance their thinking, improve their decisions & drive their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights has offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Client Protection is a dynamic & autonomous function designed to help our clients use our services & access knowledge safely. We have a wide remit & visibility, operating cross-functionally on a variety of levels within the business & with our clients. Client Protection Associates monitor client requests, develop & implement new policies, anticipate possible roadblocks, train our employees, & ensure that everyone plays by the rules.
This is an exciting opportunity for meticulous team players with a background in operations, law, or risk management looking to transition into a high-growth commercial environment.
Find out more by watching our videoshttps://cp.alphasights.com.
You will be joining a global team at entry-level & you will work closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest standards. The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility, as well as constant communication.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag & mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their high delivery standards
- Design & implement global operational policies & processes that protect our clients
- Create & deliver tailored training to our delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop & set industry standards in this rapidly growing industry.
What we look for
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity & alignment clarity of direction, commitment to getting there & awareness of how Client Protection at AlphaSights fits with your journey
- Innate personal confidence ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Rigorous attention to detail ability to anticipate & proactively prevent risks
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player ability to de-escalate situations patiently & calmly, yet quickly & effectively
- Authority & poise ability to present yourself with gravitas & manage relationships with junior & senior stakeholders within the business
- Strong communication skills ability to communicate clearly & effectively both in writing & in person
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 1-4 years experience in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or compliancewith related internship experience
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)