Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share theirknowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
You are an experienced Digital Marketing Operations professional with a passion for efficiency & data quality. You have experience supporting a marketing team in a variety of ways, including lead capture, list uploads, lead routing, & reporting. You also have experience providing HTML+CSS support for email & landing page templates. You have a strong understanding of the ins & outs of the marketing campaign process & sales & marketing funnel & can help the team gather insights from our data & connect campaigns with revenue attribution. You have a high attention to detail, care about the quality of your work, & are always looking to improve. Youre analytical, methodical, efficient, & leverage data to help guide decisions. Youre a self-starter & a team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done. Youre happy to teach others your skills & level-up your fellow marketers.
What youll do:
- Be an integral part of the Digital Marketing Team, providing operational support to members of the team
- Support all operations, workflows & lead routing in our Marketing Automation platform
- Support team members with technical setup for digital marketing campaigns
- Support team with integrating tracking & analytics best practices on marketing campaign assets
- Manage all email & landing page templates used in our Marketing Automation platform
- Setup & maintain dashboards & reports for our marketing campaigns
- Provide admin support for our full Marketing Tech Stack
What you need to have:
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience providing operational support to a digital marketing team, preferably for a B2B company
- A strong understanding of the marketing campaign process & how to identify & speak to key success metrics
- An understanding of how to track leads through all stages of the sales funnel
- Excellent writing, editing, & communication skills
- A team-player mindset with the ability to coach others
- Advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Proficiency in analytics & working with marketing data
- Experience using various CRM, CMS, marketing automation, & analytics tools
- Empathy for, & understanding of, developers (how they think, work, learn, communicate, & find jobs)
- Marketo, Iterable, Salesforce, Bizible, & Google Analytics experience is highly desirable
What youll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.