This role is based out of either Boston (remote) or Latch's New York HQ.
Latch is seeking a Regional Account Manager to join the Latch Regional Sales & Operations team. You will engage & work with some of the worlds leading property developers, property managers, architects, & many more key players in the real estate industry. You will be given a territory with upwards of 3,000 regional accounts. You will focus on educating your accounts on Latch & building relationships with key stakeholders.
Internally, you will work collaboratively with general managers, a customer success team, & channel managers to grow your business & secure purchase orders. You will be a part of an exciting & growing technology hardware company during a pivotal stage of growth & accordingly contribute to sales strategy discussions.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in your territory including property owners, property managers, & systems integrators
- Develop, nurture, & close accounts in your given region
- Pitch the long term vision of Latch
- Forecast sales & understand the nuances of your territory
- Negotiate pricing with major stakeholders
- Exceed sales quota
- 3-5 years of sales experience, ideally in real estate, development, or sales brokerage
- Entrepreneurial spirit with large responsibilities
- Passion for real estate & technology
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment autonomously
- Collaborative team player
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment.We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice