Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.
The Moda Network Manager is responsible for researching, strategizing & presenting innovative business opportunities to place Moda Operandi at the forefront of affiliate partnership management. This role will work hands on with top affiliate stylists while also reviewing the competitive landscape & working cross functionally to execute initiatives & innovative solutions.
Based in either LA or NYC, the role will focus on the US market, while maintaining a global mindset to propose initiatives which can be tailored to across other regions. As a result, the role will accelerate engagement of Moda Network affiliates & revenue by providing a seamless, unique & elevated proposition to existing & new partners.
What Youll Do
- Lead, develop, coach & motivate high-performing team in a fast-paced, digital environment to exceed KPIs.
- Research the existing landscape & service proposition across multiple industries, including retail, lifestyle services, production & editorial. Continually assess current program offerings & compensation structure to ensure Moda is competitive in the marketplace.
- Monitor success of initiatives & partnerships against agreed upon KPIs to increase revenue, social engagement & brand awareness
- Work with VP to develop, forecast & execute global daily, monthly, quarterly & annual fiscal & strategic objectives to support & deliver overall business goals including sales productivity, affiliate retention & growth & P+L management
- Create growth strategies focused on prioritizing key affiliates who are currently under potentialized as well as new affiliate acquisition.
- Proactively identify authentic industry leading taste-makers, influencers, & key opinion leaders building relationships to present Moda Oeprandis unique partnership proposition. Maximize social platforms as an acquisition & sales channel.
- Effectively manage a book of business. Optimize the experience through personalized, high touch service.
- Establish strong personal relationships with top affiliate stylists & partnerships driving engagement & revenue to meet & exceed sales plans
- Oversee operational functions related to the program i.e. invoicing & consignment orders to ensure timely delivery & service
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience within the luxury industry, with a keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs & expectations required. Experience in public relations or studio services is beneficial
- Proven track record of building & scaling a sales team with hands on leadership experience required
- Outstanding networking, interpersonal skills & ability to build & maintain relationships in all scopes of business required
- Strategic, holistic thinker with a proven ability to drive action & change in a growing, start-up environment
- Experience working within an Ecommerce environment preferred
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Currently Work From Home
- Flexible Fridays during Summer
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support
- Employee discounts