Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will partner with marketing on central & sub-regional levels, sub-regional & local product owners, & client facing teams to identity & execute upon opportunities to effectively market Visa products in the markets
- You will own budget & cross-channel implementation of projects & ensure consistency of communications across all product platforms & customer facing materials
- You will develop actionable marketing proposals, leveraging Visa assets & own personal experience (including but not limited to research & data insights, payment trends, brand & sponsorship assets, creative origination, digital marketing solutions, local & global best practices)
- You will develop local B2C marketing programs to communicate the benefits of Visa products to increase cardholder acquisition, usage & loyalty
- You will support the Client Marketing though development of local B2B & B2B2C product marketing to support everything from issuer sell-in to the development of tools & resources
- You will ensure that planned marketing activities align with key Visa priorities & client objectives & have well defined business & marketing KPIs
- You will conduct analysis & provide locally focused thought leadership & advice by leveraging data, metrics, & insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, & external clients.
- You will have unique opportunity to leverage Visa's local, regional & global resources, & collaborate with the largest banks, merchant partners & technology partners in Czech, Slovakia & other CEE markets to build innovative, new to market marketing programs & strategies
- You will manage local agency partners to execute integrated marketing programs & communications.
- You will leverage global sponsorships through marketing activities that engage clients & consumers
- You will champion the brand position in the market
- You will review competitors' & market activity to ensure propositions remain differentiated & ahead of the competition
- You will focus on customers & stakeholders (internal & external) as a trusted & committed representative of Visa
- You will deliver on priorities in time & the required quality
What we're after
- Educated to degree level, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Proven, first-hand knowledge of the Czech & Slovak markets; Hungarian & Poland market knowledge desirable
- Strong strategic marketing background withexperience delivering measurable business results
- Good understanding of Visa & the payments eco-system
- Experience with developing multi-channel marketing programs & comfort using data to optimize paid media
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Adept at using data from multiple sources to build investment/business cases to prove how marketing strategies drive the business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate & on-time project deliverables
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail
- Strong influencing skills to persuade & negotiate with internal & external stakeholders
- Flexibility - role will involve some travel
- Sociable & confident interacting at a more senior level
- Native language: Czech or Slovak
- Fluent: English (ideally also 2nd language from among Czech/Slovak)
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.