WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Account Management Team, you will be the commercial owner of a portfolio of Brazes strategic clients, ensuring they are maximizing value through use of our technology. This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager & sales professional to work with leading global brands & expand your knowledge of multi-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs & analytics.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience renewing & expanding existing SaaS solutions contracts to clients in a variety of different verticals where typical deal size ranges from $25k - $500k/year. Ideally your product sales experience focuses on selling email, analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success & Marketing/Sales Enablement teams including input into the lead generation process.This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting on a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with & selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own commercial relationship, empowering Braze utilization & value.
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Braze product team.
- Achieve upsell & renewals targets.
- Cross-department collaboration across company, including but not limited to Success, Sales, Product, Legal & Marketing.
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption.
- Excellent Product knowledge.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage & identify growth opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives & other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding & into ongoing Service usage.
WHO YOU ARE
- Drive, determination & accountability
- Background in SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand-up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline.
- Excellent organisational skills & time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps & tools
- A proven networker in your daily life through social media & other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web & email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & the ability to quickly identify decision makers & the decision making process for large, global brands
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.