WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience renewing & expanding existing SaaS solution contracts to clients in a variety of different verticals. In addition, candidates should have at least 6+ years overall industry experience. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on selling email, analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success & Marketing/Sales Enablement teams including input into the lead generation process. This is a field sales role that routinely requires travel for onsite customer engagement, resulting in a majority of time spent out of the office meeting with & selling to existing customers.
- 6+ years of experience in a relevant closing role
- Drive, determination & accountability
- Background in Enterprise SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology
- Outstanding verbal, written & stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organisational skills & time management abilities
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps & tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web & email space
- Proven success navigating large organizations & the ability to quickly identify decision makers & the decision-making process for large, global brands
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of the Braze Enterprise Account Management Team, you will work with Brazes most important portfolio of global clients to ensure they are maximizing value from technology & services in order to develop & grow the relationship.This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager & sales professional to work with leading global brands & expand your knowledge of cross-channel consumer engagement, mobile marketing automation, APIs & analytics.
- Achieve quarterly upsell & renewals targets
- Develop commercial relationships in order to increase Braze utilization & value
- Effectively communicate customer feedback to Braze product team.
- Cross-department collaboration, including but not limited to Success, Sales, RevOps, Product, Legal & Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature adoption
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage & identify growth opportunities
- Work with Account Executives & other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from pre-sales, through onboarding & into ongoing Service usage
Please note this job description does not cover every possible duty you may need to undertake. Accordingly, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.