Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network & is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value & information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses & government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop & offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid & cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants & government entities with a secure, convenient & reliable way to pay & be paid in 170 countries & territories.
The candidate will work as part of the CRM team to build & support applications to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of the CRM business function. This role will participate in design, development, testing & support of CRM applications & ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. The ideal candidate will bring very strong experience in developing technical solutions in CRM area.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, & support high quality business solutions on CRM platform
- Able to work on multiple projects & initiatives with different/competing timelines & demands.
- Provide technical coordination, oversight & leadership for staff & serve as escalation point for complex technical issues.
- Interact with business units to define requirements/modifications & use cases. Provide recommendation on scope & scale of effort required to develop solution.
- Mentor other developers as needed & oversee programming functions to ensure that projects are securely delivered & fulfill expectations.
- Build & maintain relationship with global & virtual teams & third parties on software development & support issues.
- Must be able to understand the positioning of a solution within the company & to build a plan to effectively gain buy-in from all participants with IT & business partners.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements & refinements to standards & processes.
- Comfortable working with both technical & business staff, & flexible in working on a wide variety of tasks spanning the full application development life cycle & maintenance.
- Implement best development practices for efficiency like leveraging re-use, eliminating duplicative components, efficient architectural design.
- Responsible to planning & tracking execution of preventive maintenance
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline. Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience within the CRM industry.
- Significant experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services
- Very Strong .Net coding skills, database coding skills
- Significant experience in development & support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
- Experience in leading medium to large development teams that are co-located globally with a 24 x 7 support coverage model.
- Experience with architecting, developing & supporting highly scalable, highly available, highly secured systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business & customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Highly organized. Expert creating plans, measuring, & communicating results.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low level technical view.
- High-energy, composure, & appropriate sense of urgency.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Incumbent is expected to work during core business hours & regular supports international internal customers.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work >5% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.