ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Manager is responsible for the planning & execution of successful Account & Wallet product initiatives. This includes understanding & prioritizing product & customer needs, defining product goals, & working closely with engineering, design, & stakeholders to bring solutions to market. The Product Manager ensures successful product performance through market analysis, a deep understanding of customer needs, and objective data analysis & reporting.
The Product Manager role with have specific focus on the FanDuel Wallet product offering covering:
- Wallet Wallet Segregation, performance & scalability
- Bonus Wallets collaborate with the reward, loyalty & promotion team to ensure we support all our bonus types.
- New Products lead the product effort in building & integration new products.
This will ensure we not only provide customers the customer experience in the industry, but also exciting & rewarding reasons to play with us. In order to succeed you will need to understand & prioritize product & customer needs, define the product vision & OKRs, & working closely with engineering, design, commercial & marketing teams bring solutions to market.
Product managers are leaders & impactful communicators, able to present ideas clearly, take feedback openly & confidently, & ultimately work with a wide variety of stakeholders to create the future of sports & entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Shape, inform, & drive execution of product initiatives
- Establish & maintain domain expertise on the product, market, & competitors
- Assess product opportunities and contribute meaningfully to ideation & prioritization for new initiatives & products
- Ensure transparency and alignment with organizational stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing & operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries & launches
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations & improvements
- Track & report objectively on product performance
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years experience as a product manager or similar role
- Proven track record of delivering successful & innovative products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
- A strong sense of ownership & accountability for goals & deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.