Recruiter @ Care/of
Care/of (takecareof.com) launched last year as a funded startup in the wellness space here to help people live healthier. We offer personalized vitamins & supplements, but were not your average supplements brand. Forget the confusing vitamin aisle or the late-night supplements infomercial - were creating something different. We make our own line of products, including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, & more, & offer them online via a convenient monthly subscription. Our technology makes it possible for customers to get personalized supplements, tailored to their diet, health goals, & lifestyle, in customized daily packs. Our aim is to help people feel empowered & make the right choices for their health, & to make it brilliantly easy, too.
About the job
Think recruiting is broken at your current company & wish you could do it differently? This may be the job for you. As our sole in-house Recruiter for Care/of, you will be responsible for designing & executing our recruiting function. In close partnership with the Head of People, this Recruiter has the opportunity to work with a completely blank canvas where no idea is too crazy or wild. You will do hands-on recruiting across all parts of the business & have close exposure to every team & leader in the company. This is a massive growth opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit & initiative.
Your work will include:
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for all roles in the company as Care/ofs sole in-house recruiter
- Creatively leverage & activate all candidates channels, including but not limited to passive (LinkedIn, Github, etc.), active applicants, referrals, etc.
- Ensure all internal (hiring managers, interviewers) & external (candidates) stakeholders are provided an exceptional experience from the beginning until the end
- Partner with the Head of People to implement innovative changes to Care/ofs recruiting process & differentiate Care/of as a great place to work
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house
- Experience working with a diversity of roles, especially tech/engineering
- Proven record of exceeding hiring targets & goals
- A creative, process design-oriented mindset
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people in our office in New York City