Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building meaningful, long-term relationships with our customers that help grow & scale business in the cloud.
As a Sales analyst, you will join a growing GTM team to catalyze business growth by providing quantitative analysis, industry expertise, & strategic insight. Youll serve as the analytics expert, effectively weaving data into stories with meaningful recommendations.
You will apply your skills & experience to develop the business processes & tools needed to help maximize sales performance of the GTM team.
Priorities include collaborating with marketing on all lead generation tools & processes, collaborating with finance & product on quotes to cash processes & tools, working with sales management on sales metrics, sales process, tools, territory & quota model & go-to-market planning.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop & execute standardized sales performance reporting & analysis with the goal of making specific recommendations to support management decision making. Develop & maintain standard daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reports for the sales team.
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to acquisition
- Assist with lead distribution & management in collaboration with marketing & GTM teams.
- Act as Voice of GTM team to understand the key challenges & constraints limiting sales productivity.
- Drive business case analysis, modeling, & recommendations (e.g., opportunity sizing, impact analysis, forecasting)
- Dive into a variety of datasets to answer critical business questions & uncover valuable insights, becoming a subject matter expert on the data generated by, & used by the GTM team
What We'll Expect From You:
- Proven experience in Sales Operations and/or Sales, SMB Sales experience strongly preferred
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a quantitative analytics role, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams or businesses
- Demonstrable critical thinking & analytical skills, including the ability & confidence to make conclusions & recommendations from data
- Experience building easily digestible data visualizations, dashboards & reports
- Advanced experience querying data (SQL), & ad hoc analysis (Excel)
- Experience with data modeling in Looker or other BI tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Expertise in Salesforce & the Salesforce ecosystem & other sales related software & tools
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation communication skills
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge, Palo Alto & Bangalore, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our GTM team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!