ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add to its legal team a Regulatory Counsel with 2-5 years of total legal experience to manage FanDuels efforts to enter new markets and/or launch new products, & also serve as supporting legal counsel for FanDuels sportsbook & interactive casino products.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of regulatory & licensing professionals striving to expand FanDuels product offerings across the United States & to allow for continued innovation of those products. Reporting to FanDuels Director of New Business & Product Counsel, this role:
- Has responsibility for ensuring FanDuel satisfies regulatory requirements necessary for the Company to launch its products in new states, or to release new products in existing states
- Serves as a legal contact on federal & state product requirements for FanDuels sportsbook & interactive gaming products, & provides product counsel as needed
- Assists with regulatory engagement for product-related matters
- Manages reporting of product incidents to relevant regulators & third parties.
Superior analytical, strategic, communication, interpersonal & writing skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, commitment to being a team player, & an aptitude to learn quickly the nuances of the internet, technology & media businesses.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Director will be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to represent FanDuel before regulators in those jurisdictions
- JD from a top-tier law school & member of at least one state bar
- 2 to 5 years of total legal experience
- In-house experience with an internet/technology company a strong plus
- At least 2 years at a nationally recognized law firm
- A strong aptitude for on policy, process, procedure, analytics & reporting
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder & team player
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.