You are a senior engineer with more than 5 years' mobile application experience who is passionate about creating a fantastic experience. You want to make your mark & help shape one of NYC's fastest-growing startups. You feel that it is critical that your voice is heard in product & business decisions.
Your work is available in the App Store. You have strong opinions on code structure & modularization. You are a great listener, communicator, & collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
At Compass You Will:
- Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
- Work closely with our product & engineering teams to implement Compass products on both iOS & Android
- Collaborate with the mobile team to develop, release & maintain iOS & Android applications
What We Look For:
- At least 5 years' experience developing, releasing, & maintaining native iOS & Android applications
- Team players who can be solutions driven while collaborating without ego
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
- Strong debugging skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Check out our Engineering blog!