Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Director, Advertiser Product Marketing. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you will be the link between sales, product, services, marketing & customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
- Drive business value & revenue growth for Taboolas Advertising product portfolio by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, & competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments & personas
- Orchestrating impactful go-to-market strategies & activities to support retention of existing customers & the acquisition of new customers
- Manage & grow a global team of product marketers in an environment of high growth & constant change
- Drive planning & execution of new product launches collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team & external resources
- Understand & support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers & users; develop internal tools & external collateral & teach them how & when to use it.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements & written work
- Minimum 8 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Proven ability to manage a global team of highly skilled & driven individuals
- Experience from a company in ad tech or digital marketing a plus
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources & collaborate with other functions in the company
- Experience in driving B2B product launches, including positioning, messaging & sales enablement
- Ability to analyze data but think creatively & simplify complex situations
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously & complete projects with tight deadlines
- University/college degree required
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.