Hourly Pay: Starting at $23.00 per hour
- Manage all inbound activity at the warehouse, including
- Scheduling inbound appointments with trucking companies
- Handling PO receiving paperwork from the trucking companies
- Handing out blind LPNs to the inbound receiving teams
- Printing receiving worksheets
- Work with Inbound Supervisor to ensure adequate flow of all inbound activity, mitigate bottlenecks in the receiving process, etc.
- Coordinate with inbound associates to ensure timely unloading & receipt of all containers
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties & responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, & barcode labels
- Experience managing an inbound dock operation
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Knowledge & experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Extremely detailed oriented & organized yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- Weve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the Together We Go Far mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally & globally.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.