Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organisation, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to work side-by-side with our peers across the Business organisation, the largest function within the company, to ensure that every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team, which requires moving at a tremendous rate, & thats where you come in! The right person is experienced & humble we dont believe in traditional job titles at Asana, & we focus on Areas of Responsibility (AoRs) & impactful work.
What youll achieve:
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & business partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, & all of Asana; co-create hiring, internal mobility, & recruiting strategies that address the short & long-term goals of the business team
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps & future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles & scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Build critical relationships (within organisation & your own network) to attract & engage with new talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets, time zones, & countries while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Build candidate rapport through trust, & act as a candidate advisor through the interview process start to finish
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, & the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- Full-cycle sales recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience recruiting for non-technical roles in a technical environment, specifically within sales, sourced through a variety of channels in both US & international locations
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership & that you serve as an extension of & partner to your client group(s); not an order-taker
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence & passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruitment process
- Experience with & appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation/relationship building with top-tier passive candidates over time
- Ability to succeed amongst extremely high aptitude peer group through an analytical approach, tailoring strategy to each particular situation & need
- High touch service level to both internal recruiting team & cross functional hiring partners
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Infectious zest for impactful products & ambitious missions
- Sense of urgency; ability to move quickly & autonomously
- International recruiting experience is preferred
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.