As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Imagine yourself as part of Visa's Learning Enablement organization, a team that is responsible for helping to ensure leadership & executive development programs are a differentiator that enable Visa's leaders to continue positioning the company for growth in the years to come. This affords you with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most highly visible initiatives inside one of the world's most valuable brands. The role will allow you to be creative, strategic & impactful. It will also test your ability to thrive under the pressure of intense expectations & a multitude of critical stakeholders, & ultimately be a rock star in a company where industry leadership is the norm.
"Location is flexible within the United States, including remote"
The Learning Enablement organization is part of Visa University, which under the leadership of our Chief Learning Officer constitutes an integral part of Visa's Strategy organization & reports to the Executive Vice President of Strategy.
We are a start-up within an established, successful global organization. We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners. We combine rigor, data & subject matter expertise with intuition & common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch & evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes
- You are a person who is enamored with details from lighting to comfortable chairs to proper audio/video & solving for the occasional kitchen smell wafting into the room. In all, you obsess with experience & ensure the details are in order.
- You are passionate about providing impactful learning experiences to leaders at all organizational levels globally. You are confident making small talk with everyone from the CEO to the facilities team.
- You are both a thinker & a doer & can constantly switch between the two. Operating cool under pressure while creating an atmosphere of calm & elegance is your style. Asserting your viewpoint if the learning experience is degraded is something, you own.
- You are resilient & flexible - you perceive false starts, changing priorities & constructive feedback as opportunities, not setbacks
- You are curious & broad in your orientation: you are knowledgeable not only on the operational details, but also like to understand how the pieces connect on the content side of things with the learning products you supportand the business environment in which you operate
- You are service-oriented, & keep the learner experience front-and-center in everything you do
- You have a global mindset - you take genuine interest in other cultures, do not suffer from HQ syndrome, & embrace the need to operate with cultural norms & in time zones other than your own
- You are action-oriented & adept at dealing with ambiguity
With theguidanceof theSr. Director,Success & Operations & the owners of the learning products you will support you will:
1. Manage the entire program experience for leadership development learning products that ensure the organization has the capabilities to compete in the future by:
- Translating the program design into a repeatable & global operational framework that balances things like quality of learning experience & operational costs.
- Usingyour expertise & knowledge of how to execute highly visible leadership programs, you are extremely detailed in the translation of program needs into an actionable plan. You play a key role in scaling the leadership development programs that will maximize opportunities for all Visa leaders to benefit from impactful learning opportunities. You will collaborate to ensure all of the right services are there for the program to leverage while balancing between global consistency & localization for region-specific needs.
Setting a vision for & using your influencing skills to lead program experience teammates towards a well-orchestrated & supported program plan that ensures effective launch & implementation.
Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Lead operational liaison for leadership college programs, accountable for all logistics & program operations, managing accurate forecasting of spend, leading regular project calls while tracking actions & follow through as necessary, coordination of event kickoffs/briefings, tracking pre-work, ensure program participant communications are coordinated & prepared in partnership with communications team act; as a central point of contact for participant queries related to program.
2.Develop & grow key relationships:you will skillfully cultivate & grow key internal & external relationships. You will form & engage in productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders - product owner(s), trainers & their teams, learning experience designers & regional market heads- to evangelize the work we do, ensure a common understanding of the experience & scale it effectively across the organization. You will also leverage & continue to grow your well-established network of event planning & supplier personnel to ensure Visa's leadership development offerings leverage best-in-class capabilities. You will be versatile in the work you do in the context of these internal & external relationships: from ensuring buy-in with a senior internal stakeholder, to negotiating a contract with an outside provider & everything in-between.
Examples include, but are not limited to the following: carry out venue search for offsite locations, liaise with Leadership College & operations teams for all logistics & contracting purpose, coordinate with venues on overall logistics & all program related activities, support & engage in cohort activities
3.Improve & Grow Your Program Portfolio:you will have an opportunity to evolve existing program experience solutions & launch new ones. You will leverage your strategic & critical thinking to articulate how the program experience solutions you own can evolve into the future. You will use your creativity & knowledge of program delivery to incorporate feedback into post-program enhancement opportunities.
Examples include, but are not limited to the following: capture feedback from each cohort for review of team; coordinate feedback, evaluation & impact data material for programs, work with operations to implement suggested improvements that better learner experience
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- A Bachelor's degree & 8-10 years of progressive experience implementing & operationalizing successful events and/or training programs
- 6 years of progressive experience implementing & operationalizing successful events and/or training programs both large & small
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & executive presence
- Excellent project management, planning & organization skills to lead a concept from inception toexecution
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with implementing & operationalizing bespoke training programs for global audiences of leaders across organizational levels
- Demonstrated learning agility with a variety of content areas & modalities: while you will rely on your experience, you will also need to master new content areas/ways of doing things quickly
- Experience in other industries that strive for exceptional customer experience
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Location is flexible & requires willingness & ability to travelas needed.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.