GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Sr. Manager, Consolidation & Corporate Accounting to our Finance team in the US!
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, & Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Global consolidation & compliance with U.S. GAAP accounting policies
- Prepare, review & analysis consolidated U.S. GAAP financial results
- Lead corporate accounting, including but not limited to, share-based compensation, goodwill, intangibles, investments, & 409A valuations
- Oversee global closing process leveraging the companys close management tool (FloQast)
- Assist in the design & rollout of process improvement initiatives, including global process harmonization & other improvement projects leveraging technology & automation
- Support the companys internal controls initiative for corporate processes
- Prepare consolidated U.S. GAAP financial statements, including MD&A, on a quarterly
- Serve as the main point of contact for our auditors
- Assist with preparation of audit committee material
- Manage implementation of ASC 842 & other new accounting standards as they arise
- Maintain global accounting policies & identify areas to expand current policies
- Support global automation initiative & identify opportunities to automate the companys financial processes
WHO YOU ARE
- A Finance professional with 6+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, & U.S. GAAP
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Business with a concentration in Accounting, or a related field;
- SEC reporting & public company experience a plus proficiency with accounting software
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, & U.S. GAAP
- Experience in NetSuite a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible & willing to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Spanish & Portuguese are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.