RAPP New York is looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our award-winning Business Leadership team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
As a Junior Account Executive, you are the master of co-ordination, demonstrating high potential in core Business Leadership skills. You will understand the agency portfolio of offerings & how to apply them to solve client business problems. You will partner with & develop relationships with client stakeholders at the mid-jr. levels. You are an agency driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Acts as a liaison between clients, business leadership & internal departments & team members.
- Builds client trust & effectively manages junior to mid-level relationships.
- Builds strong internal relationships between key stakeholders & has an unshakable can do attitude.
- Proactively manages workflow effectively, partnering with Project Management/Delivery.
- Manages some projects autonomously & supports AD in management of more complex projects.
- Comfortable working across a variety of customer experience touchpoints (online & offline).
- Constantly tracks the market & competitor sets.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction & service/product quality.
- Laser focus on attention to detail.
- Keeps an ear to the ground & listens for new opportunities to help the client business.
- Is a champion of the creative work that we do for the client, & also serves as a voice for the client internally.
- Partners with Creative, Strategy, Data & Delivery to deliver & course correct.
- Stays calm & focused under pressure & can skillfully manage a high volume of work.
- Bachelors degree or equivelent experience.
- 0-2 years experience in direct marketing/advertising/digital marketing.
- Previous integrated marketing account experience & CRM experience a plus
- Possess a basic understanding of the tenants of marketing including multi-channel campaigns, print/DM, customer relationship management, content management, video, data/analytics.
- Possess excellent planning, organizational, & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation & written skills.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.