In this role interacting with stakeholders across Appian, you will support creating, maintaining, & improving global pricing processes throughout Appian. The Program Manager, Product & Pricing Operations will partner & collaborate with sales, legal, & finance on the quote-to-cash process & broader strategy. This person will manage SKU creation, maintenance, & rollout while helping evolve our global pricing strategy to facilitate efficient deal operations & optimum product offerings.
- Support price book & SKU updates, including support across products, services, regions, & new offerings.
- Partner with Deal Desk on CPQ, custom SKU creation & SKU management, & active/inactive SKUs.
- Create documentation & communication for pricing processes.
- Support ongoing pricing strategy & governance with Pricing/Deal Desk, Legal, Finance, & Sales.
- Facilitate alignment & communication between Appians internal stakeholders, including Finance, Marketing, Training, Legal, & Deal Desk teams to foster productive revenue operations.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis & special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Support overall Appian deal process with CPQ/OTC functions.
- Bachelors degree in business-related field. Minimum of 2 years of experience in related role (Pricing Operations, Packaging, Deal Desk/Order Management or Product Management preferred)
- Experience using CPQ/OTC systems. Working knowledge of accounting basics is a plus.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Ownership mentality. Possess the character to act with integrity for the best interests of the entire organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized & able to stay on top of fast-moving information & tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order & having things documented for easy reference.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.