We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform general maintenance tasks & to support the overall quality our large & quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What youll do
- Complete maintenance tasks & projects, traveling between multiple worksiteseach day.
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests & owners by ensuring our homes are well maintained general repairs, preventative maintenance & inspections
- Respond to guest issues regarding maintenance, as needed including but not limited to:
- Appliance troubleshooting
- Cable/wifi troubleshooting
- Basic HVAC repair
- Light plumbing
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members & management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team & team members
- Be available & willing to assist your colleagues & management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage when necessary to ensure urgent issues are addressed
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Collect & remove trash & debris
- Ensure follow through on assigned maintenance tasks using in-house assignment system & respond to time-sensitive maintenance needs
- Maintain required Maintenance Metrics on efficiency & utilize Vacasas ticketing system
- Coordinate with third-party service providers.
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills youll need
- 2 years of basic, property maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Valid drivers license & reliable transportation
- Self-motivated & customer service oriented
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to properly assess problems & provide solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, computers & mobile devices
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends & holidays as needed to support the needs of the business
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture