About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, were building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products & drive growth. Were already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, & Hubspot. Backed by top VCs - Battery Ventures, Benchmark, & YCombinator - our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
As a Technical Platform Specialist, you will be one of the top product experts at the entire company & be responsible for sharing that knowledge with our customers & internal teams people will rely on you to educate them on our product. In addition to being a product expert, you'll have the opportunity to take on projects that will help our company scale & grow.
As a Platform Specialist, you will:
- Answer and/or escalate all support tickets via email & chat
- Drive resolution by digging in & escalating challenging tickets
- Ensure that all tickets meet our service level agreements including on-call weekend support once per quarter
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to drive data trust in key accounts
- Provide customers a great experience using Amplitude & working with our team
- Create & update non-technical & technical documentation as the product evolves
- Report to the company any common themes or questions that arise & driving change
- Develop & improve support processes
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have completed your Bachelors Degree
- You have the ability to empathize with customers & be their advocate
- Youre able to present yourself with professionalism, friendliness, & a willingness to assist
- You have the ability to learn & explain a technical product or concept
- You are naturally curious & a problem solver
- Youre passionate about analytics & the problems they solve
- You are familiar with SDKs & APIs
- You have fluent English language skills, plus are fluent in either French, German, or Russian
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with a health benefit we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious catered lunches, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & equity for all.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Tokyo & Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.