At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our VP of Central & West, Global Operations. You enjoy working in an energetic environment & streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, & able to build strong relationships. You make it happen & youre not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.
- Complex calendar management & meeting coordination for the executive & broader team
- Be a team expert & go-to person for business related to your department & executive
- Take notes in staff meetings, project manage tasks & ensure completion on action items
- Identify & refine gaps in communication & escalate appropriate issues
- Assist with booking travel, including airline & hotel bookings
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- Develop presentation materials for team meetings & all hands
- 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to a VP level executive
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options as well as mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.