Find leads. Intrigue prospects. Drive growth.
The role you'll play:
The CB Insights Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate interest in CB Insights & drive prospects to demo. Specifically, this role blends high-intellect web prospecting with sophisticated phone & email communication. In this role you will be actively handling lead qualification & help convert leads into clients. While it is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the CB Insights sales pod. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored & developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
About the SDR Team:
If you want to drive growth both for the business & professionally, then this is the place for you. The high performing SDR team at CBI is collaborative, competitive, & hardworking. With attainable quotas, a strong leadership team, & the opportunity to learn & grow, this is the place you'll be able to have an amazing long term career. This team knows how to win, & has a lot of fun doing it.
Your main tasks:
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls & emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing which includes content & demo requests
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts & making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the CB Insights platform for qualified prospects
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about CB Insights' products
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Less than 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone & email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach & strong analytical skills
- Strong desire & ability to move up within a sales organization
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble & Hungry
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!