At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for a strategic People Business Partner (HRBP) to help support our technical teams. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, & fun culture!
- Lead clients through people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with & advise leadership on people-related strategy & decisions including organizational health & design, planning, & compensation
- Provide expertise in development & execution, planning, & facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate with tech leaders to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs & make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design & deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management & team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching & development feedback to managers & employees
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of professional experience, bonus if thats as an HR Business Partner supporting executives at a tech organization
- Experience in SQL & Tableau is a plus!
- Experience developing a team of HR professionals preferred
- Strong desire to help others & intellectual curiosity about people & organization issues
- Effective influencer, communicator, & listener
- Excellent problem solving capabilities & judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
- Exceptional consulting, coaching & facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project management/change management skills
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- Experience helping organizations scale
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.