Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Integration Engineer? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Integration Engineer?
As an Integration Engineer working on the Professional Services team in Atlanta or New York City, you will be responsible for managing the integration process with Taboolas Advertiser clients worldwide. This will include understanding client requirements to ensure high quality technically complex integrations while meeting SLAs.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelors degree in tech oriented field or equivalent experience
- Experience with chrome developer tools troubleshooting
- Experience in a tech company
Nice to haves include:
- Experience with pixel implementation on customers websites
- Experience in tracking implementation methods (Shopify, Wordpress, DCM, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager as well as mobile measurement partners (Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava, Branch, etc.)
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Integration Engineer, you will:
- Own customers integration processes end-to-end, ensuring quality of the integrations & configuration of the products
- Collaborate cross-functionally & with external customers product & technical teams
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting to identify & solve integration related issues
- Work closely with Engineering & Product teams to ensure new features are built, tested, & configured for customers on time
- Conduct training sessions & create documentation & learning materials
- Design methodologies & tools to improve the customer service & the teams troubleshooting ability
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC & Atlanta offer generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships. Taboola Atlanta also offers building parking.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.