Squarespace is looking for a passionate & highly motivated Media Strategist to join our growing Display team within our Media & Acquisition function. In this role you will be building & owning our Direct Display & PG/PMP programs & helping the Display team expand their buying model expertise to achieve full-funnel marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate has exposure to hands-on display campaign management in either an in-house or agency position. You have devised media plans that ensure your messaging & creative are well-matched to your target audience, & you have experience working with both standard & native/custom ad formats. You understand how display can drive both awareness & conversion goals, & you have familiarity with both brand measurement & conversion tracking methodologies. Youre comfortable working with campaign data in Excel or Google Sheets & are excited to partner with data science, analytics, & measurement specialists to solve complex problems.
You will be joining a growing team that runs display buying across all tactics, regions, & marketing objectives. This role reports to the Display Team Lead based in our NYC office.
- Own our direct IO, PG, & PMP campaigns targeting users across the full marketing funnel, including planning, execution, optimization, & reporting
- Develop & build media plans using media research tools & resources to support your recommendations
- Create a growth & testing roadmap for your programs based on market & competitive analyses
- Manage & grow relationships with our top media partners & platform teams
- Expand publisher & partner mix to continually imp & ad formats, & collaborate cross-functionally to devise an ongoing brand media test agenda
- Collaborate with peers in analytics & data science to evolve & improve the measurement & testing infrastructure for your programs
- 3-5 years of experience as a media planner/buyer, with a focus on display advertising
- Experience building media plans that helped achieve measurable marketing objectives at multiple stages of the funnel
- Capable of managing media partners at scale, including relationship management, campaign optimization, & negotiations
- Data-backed approach to running media campaigns that allows for constant iteration & improvement
- Ability to translate analysis & findings to tell data-driven stories about campaign performance to senior marketing stakeholders
- Ambition to identify out-of-the-box opportunities for channel growth & go beyond tried-and-true tactics
- Self-motivated, autonomous, & can navigate ambiguity in order to find solutions for challenges
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.