SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to help ensure our company adheres to in-house security policies & legal privacy standards. You will be responsible to help manage regulations & controls in all aspects & levels of business as well as provide guidance on information security compliance & privacy matters.
A great Compliance Manager is well-versed in legal guidelines & corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards & work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying no when necessary & be results-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the companys integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful & ethical course.
In this role, you will:
- Develop & oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines & internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls & improve them continuously
- Lead & Participate in Security Compliance Audits & task/gather evidence
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, & progress
- Keep corporate training on In-House Policies & Privacy up to date
- Participate in Security Information Questionnaires & Vendor Management Systems
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify & implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels & HR departments to monitor standards & regulations
- Assess the businesss future ventures to identify possible compliance & privacy risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance & privacy issues Keep Stay up to date on regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management & external regulatory bodies as appropriate
We would love to hear from you if:
- TPM (Technical Program/Project Management) experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures & record keeping
- Methodical & diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures & regulations
- Ease with building rapport & trust among all stakeholders & teammates through integrity, honesty, authenticity, & drive
- Demonstrated proactiveness & perseverance in complex environments
Wed be especially excited if you have proven knowledge of industry compliance standards & experience as a compliance manager or certified compliance professional.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!