At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the role:
We are looking for a data-savvy Marketing Analyst to join our Growth team, whose objective will be to support the fast & sustainable growth of the HelloFresh business in Canada. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will support & drive marketing campaigns with actionable, relevant insights derived from rigorous quantitative analysis. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, & obsessive about delivering measurable results.
What youll do:
- Constant & proactive analysis of performance marketing data to identify gaps & opportunities for KPI improvement (acquisition, CACs, & LTV), & work with channel managers to implement insights & push initiatives forward.
- Be the go-to person & voice for all marketing analytics, creating & prioritizing your own pipeline of projects based on business impact
- Standardize A/B testing & own road map development across, as well as campaign analyses across performance marketing channels
- Own cost reporting & other tool development to improve automation & processes
- Work closely with our Global Marketing BI team to design, build, & maintain tools & dashboards for data visualization
- Support the Director of Growth in forecasting, tracking, & reporting on key metrics & in budget & target development
- Support the team in understanding new metrics & building models that break them down into digestible & relevant goals
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical role in a top-tier company (bonus if youve worked in a Start-Up or in a high-growth environment)
- A strong business acumen & can translate insights into actionable recommendations that align with business objectives
- A data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel, love finding the details in facts & statistics, & putting it all together for an actionable plan
- Intellectual curiosity: you always want to know the why & you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- Motivated by challenging targets & are keen to tackle both the big projects & small tasks in order to grow the business
- An excellent communicator: you distill & communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize according to highest business impact
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- SQL-based databases & tools such as MySQL, SQL Workbench, & Tableau
- Java, R, & Python
Why you'll love this job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Were a start-up within a start-up. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously