Away is seeking a Senior Manager to join our Partnerships team. We are a global lifestyle brand that is on a mission to create thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. In support of our mission, the ideal candidate will have experience ideating, pitching & executing impactful brand partnerships & developing exciting collaborations. You will have a passion for cultural trends, industry news & experience in the end-to-end partnerships process. Additionally, you will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, a talent for finding strategic alignment with relevant companies, & experience seeing projects through from concept to execution. You will work closely with Brand Marketing, Growth, Creative, Product, & Media teams & report into the Director of Partnerships. You will be based in our headquarters in Soho, NY.
As a company that values inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the Director of Partnerships to develop a partnerships pipeline & plan that reflects the larger strategy & ladders into overarching to company KPIs.
- Drive brand affinity, brand awareness, & revenue through marketing partnerships, strategic partnerships, & collaborations.
- Work cross-functionally with key teams, including press, product, creative, brand, experiential & more to develop opportunities to meet business needs.
- Effectively manage communication with clients & across departments at Away to seamlessly execute programs & meet deliverables & deadlines.
- Work with the Director of Partnerships & other team members to develop & decks, presentations, & pitch materials for both internal & client-facing needs.
- Take a creative approach to business development & relationship management to drive meaningful results.
- Create compelling campaign recaps & case studies that help to generate new & repeat business.
- Leverage data & insights to evaluate the effectiveness of partnerships & utilize to identify new opportunities.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 6 years working across brand/strategic partnerships & business development. Experience in collaborations a plus.
- You love people & people love you. You work well with clients & cross-functional stakeholders & always maintain positivity when pitching an idea.
- You are motivated by opportunity & the excitement to pursue win-win opportunities with top-tier brands & talent.
- You thrive on coming up with new, fresh ideas for how partnerships can push the brand & business forward, & youre not shy about sharing them.
- You keep tabs on trends, both industry & outside, & you know what excites consumers.
- Youre comfortable with change & understand how to strategically pivot. When something changes, you see it as a new opportunity.
- Youre hyper-organized excellent at balancing priorities & meeting deadlines.
- Your interpersonal skills are top notch; youre persuasive, effective & clear.
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment.
- Passionate about travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!