InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the worlds best customer experiences. We provide design tools & educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable & streamlined design workflow; rapidly design & prototype products before writing code, & collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, & organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks & Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of aStrategic Marketing Managerto help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This is a newly defined team for InVision. You will be part of helping to shape & lead the charge in defining the strategy around our top customer as well as the overall impact to our CFT organization.
What youll do:
- Own optimization of marketing channels (events, webinars, digital, etc.) to increase opportunities & pipeline, grow lead flow, & support the global strategic sales teams
- Create integrated campaign plans for vertical & regional specific marketing strategies
- Collaborate closely with the strategic sales & customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts & develop customized programs to address them
What youll bring:
- 5 - 7 years of campaign management, enterprise marketing, or Account-Based Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience owning strategy of B2B marketing campaigns that are tied to sales performance outcomes
- Ability to partner & inspire cross-functional teams to spearhead complex marketing problems
- High level of comfort working autonomously; this role will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who feels comfortable creating new strategies & executing new solutions
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom & tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States & Canada include competitive health plans & retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, & home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.