Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in more than 20 markets across the United States. The critical role of Head of Marketing will build a world-class marketing organization to drive revenue through footprint expansion with real estate partners & member activation within our growing network of buildings.
How youll help us to be successful
Defining & owning the end-to-end marketing strategy & experience across multiple segments & audiences, including but not limited to:
- Develop the overall strategy for the marketing function, org structure, systems, processes & metrics aligned behind an aggressive set of growth KPIs
- Create a set of demand generation processes & campaigns to support massive hyper-growth, new location openings per year in key markets
- Establish a marketing calendar aligning account-based marketing tactics behind the sales team plans, with a well integrated set of marketing campaigns, sales surges, nurture journeys, engagement experiences & metrics
Shape our solution packaging, positioning & pricing:
- Influence Field Operations, Technology, Product & Product Marketing teams to configure products, services & value prop bundles that enhance experience & drive revenue
- Work with Creative to develop assets & content for sales, product launches & go-to-market planning to bring our products to life in a differentiated way
- Identify gaps in our services & work closely with Operations, Technology, Product & Partnership teams to solve for them
Providing voice of the customer & marketplace insights to prioritize the roadmap for our internal product & technology teams:
- Champion enterprise buyer & employee voice of the customer insights from across internal functions to inform product development, partnerships, pricing, sales enablement, experience plans, messaging, promotions, product launch plans & other key internal functions
- Champion competitive intelligence across direct & indirect players to inform positioning, pricing, messaging & product development
- Identify ROI for key marketing programs & events, to optimize activities
- Drive resource allocation (budget & people) & processes to achieve measurable gains in revenue & efficiency, while maintaining the highest level of quality in customer experience
- Drive ongoing conversion improvements through the funnel & hold sales & marketing teams accountable to key KPIs
- Create accountability through marketing metrics & reporting transparency
Demand generation campaigns, content, events & operations:
- Deliver ongoing 360 campaigns & sales surges leveraging a targeted AB approach to systematically drive awareness, consideration, & conversion across multiple segments & audiences
- Create clear, focused campaigns that are both unique to Hello Alfred & in full support of the spirit & energy of the brand, that include compelling & relevant content (audio, video, text), sales events, paid media, digital marketing, & local physical activations.
- Establish a significant & impactful paid digital media program
- Develop & optimize omni-channel marketing across earned, owned & paid
- Innovate with channel mix, member stories, influencers & thought leaders
- Drive strategy, management & reporting of performance campaigns aimed at branding, awareness, acquisition or retention
- Lead, develop, & execute brand strategies that will generate revenue growth, drive purchase consideration across target customers, & meet business objectives.
- Elevate & standardize the brands aesthetic & voice across all channels.
- Strategize & implement the launch & campaign strategy for new products & initiatives
- Measure, track, & optimize all communications programs to drive stronger revenue growth & continuous improvement within the organization
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) & optimization of marketing strategies & campaigns that drive adoption of, & engagement with, new & existing products & features
- Act as a cross functional partner to the Product team to identify, prioritize, & advocate for new or improved products & features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, usage analysis, & customer/client feedback - using both quantitative & qualitative input
What superpowers youll use
- Analytical - hyper-focused on data & financials.
- Empathetic - understands buyer needs & aligns products with those needs
- Creative - packages & markets products in creative, differentiated ways
- Technical - understands of the latest technology & strong ability to communicate with product teams
- Collaborative - excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, related field; MBA valued
- Pipeline management & reporting experience a must
- Demonstrated success building & growing an Enterprise Marketing function as the organization grows
- Ability to prioritize to drive maximum returns; proven track record of exceeding revenue & lead goals
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience with real estate is an advantage in this hybrid tech / physical / services solution set.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, & problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Can think through & solve tough issues, tasks, & problems
- The drive to mentor & learn in equal parts