Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities something that couldnt be more important right now in our world, & in the tech industry.
The Display Marketing Manager will transform & scale our customer (B2B & B2C) acquisition through Display, Paid Social & Partnership channels. Working within the Marketing Acquisition team, you will play a critical role in the scaling of one of our core marketing areas. This role will lead all display, paid social & partnership campaigns through from concept to execution & reporting.
- Lead campaign execution & day-to-day management/optimization across Display Marketing, Paid Social & Partnership channels, along with other various marketing initiatives
- Maintain efficient channel CPA/ROAS while scaling & allocating the performance marketing budget
- Research & analyze competitor activities
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition Marketing in formulating the digital marketing strategy
- Report results on a weekly/monthly basis to internal team & utilize insights to continually optimize various channels
- Develop customer segmentation based on behavioral data & develop relevant content strategy across segment lifecycles to engage & convert subscribers & members
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as engineering & product & creative, to ensure upkeep & optimization of channels & tracking
- Identify new opportunities to drive revenue growth through performance marketing channels
- Identify & plan A/B test opportunities to draw critical insights into growth & optimizations
- Work with internal teams to identify opportunities for custom landing pages & sign up funnels
- 5+ years hands-on experience of managing display & paid social marketing across platform (web, mobile & video)
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define key metrics, analyze data, prepare & interpret reports & communicate actionable results, findings, & recommendations
- A keen understanding of digital media KPIs & attribution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record for developing successful creative & leading constant optimization
- Demonstrated ability to make measurable improvements through performance marketing that drive business results
- Demonstrated experience collaborating cross-functionally
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?