Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As the Sr/Director of Growth Strategy & Operations, you will work as the right hand of the Chief Growth Officer to build, lead, & inspire a team to drive our strategy & accelerate growth nationwide. This is a unique role, requiring both entrepreneurship & significant operational chops. While singularly focused on growth, you will be responsible for building a go-to-market platform that promotes experimentation & creativity, while providing a clear foundation to leverage best practices. Youll need to hire A+ talent, develop clear & actionable best practices & build out world-class tools & technology to support the team.
- Constantly refine our go-to-market strategy, supporting the launch & growth of new Capsule markets nationwide.
- Develop the model for scaling our current sales team; improve our recruiting, training & performance measurement systems in order to identify & replicate drivers of team success.
- Manage the pipeline of potential opportunities; rigorously vet ideas, provide planning support & manage opportunities from concept to pilot to national rollout.
- Identify the key drivers of success for current sales channels & determine where the next incremental dollar of investment should be directed to drive growth.
- Build & manage a world-class team of doers. Includes teams responsible for all aspects of sales & growth including managing our sales technology, building sales enablement capabilities, & leading cross-functional initiatives to resolve key obstacles to growth.
- Design & implement incentive programs that reward high performance, aligning key success inputs with overall business objectives.
- Create & manage mechanisms to identify & measure winning sales strategies in one market, & scale them from pilot to best practices in markets nationwide.
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization in order to align resources to drive scale.
- You are comfortable in highly ambiguous environments, but hate ambiguity & seek to bring order from chaos wherever possible. However, you know your limits & prioritize where you can make the most impact.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have a Bachelor's degree & have 10+ years of work experience, with a demonstrated track record of analyzing complex, unstructured strategic problems & executing on concrete recommendations. MBA or equivalent experience not required but highly valuable.
- Past experience in scaling a rapidly growing business, with equal parts general athlete & been-there, done-that experiences.
- Strong leader with the ability to build a high-performing team & a collaborative culture.
- Ability to distill complex information into actionable results.
- Ability to manage complex projects with urgency.
- Hungry to win, resourceful, & thrives working in ambiguous, fast-paced environments that come with building a new business from the ground up .
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.