The Supply Chain Process Manager is responsible for Peloton's global end to end supply chain processes, developing & deploying Continuous Improvement programs into all aspects of the supply chain operation - Manufacturing, Inbound, Outbound, Inventory, Transportation, & Reverse Logistics. You will be part of the growing Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, playing a key role in deciding Pelotons future systems investments & ensuring effective deployment into our existing operation. To accomplish this, you will engage with local & global teams to align on project vision & execution strategy, striving for global standardization. As Peloton grows & expands in new marketplaces & broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning & execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Drive the End to End Process Development lifecycle -
- Audit business processes & determine areas for improvement - Stay informed about on the ground challenges of regional operational teams & frontline managers in order to determine key areas for investigation
- Review Metrics & dive deep on the 'Why's' of current performance - driving Root cause analysis to better understand the scenario & current impacts
- Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents & change impact analyses
- Lead workshops to document current state & desired future state processes & systems
- Write clear & detailed process flow diagrams & related functional requirements, ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, & technology
- Partner with internal & external engineering teams to develop & deploy the newly designed & built processes & associated systems; driving adoption with change management plans
- Develops best practices in documentation & process management working closely with the Operational owners ensuring nothing is left to 'tribal knowledge'
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools & methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline & measure success post-implementation
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton technology investments, co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes & associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers & 3PL partners
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems & business processes - research leading practices & determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities
- Take a Big Picture view - overseeing & ensuring integration between the newly created processes & those already existing
- Bachelors degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 2-3 years experience in project management or business process management
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability documenting processes & business requirements in a logical & structured manner
- Experience using industry Problem Solving Tools such as 8D, Fishbone/Cause-Effect, & CAPA methodology
- Working knowledge & understanding of lean, project management & change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- 1+ years of experience creating/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Method Of Procedures (MOPs)
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in & contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.