About the role
About the role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Social Media Specalistthat will report to the Public Relations Manager. This person will play a critical role in executing the OneTrust paid & organic social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, the OneTrust Blog & more. The role will be vital in generating awareness & understanding of OneTrust among key external audiences across social platforms. We are looking for an awesome writer, social media guru & a storyteller who wants to always be a part of that next story.
In this role, you will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry & B2B technology & will use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape & customer needs.Experience in paid & organic social campaigns for tech software is highly desired & PR/advertising/marketing agency background is a plus.
Typical day/week snapshot
- Execute social media campaigns to support broader public relations & marketing initiatives
- Drive all social media activities for the company, including organic & paid across Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & Facebook
- Work with global marketing team to collaborate & promote new product launches, announcements & events
- Interact with thought leaders in the privacy industry on social media including analysts & privacy & security professionals
- Creatively plan & execute social media content calendars
- Create & publish daily content on all social media channels, including content & graphics
- Execute programs to grow & engage audiences & followers
- Have an eye for finding interesting & relevant pieces of industry news to share across social channels
- Monitor & respond to customer service inquiries & triage requests to the right teams for optimal response rates
- Report on content success, PPC, audience growth & other social metrics
- Create content for the OneTrust blog, including news briefs, event summaries & marketing pieces.
- Be willing & flexible to tackle new projects & priorities.
- Collaborate & communicate regularly with fellow PR team members the PR Team Lead.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS degree in business, advertising, communications, marketing, journalism or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years experience in PR, marketing, social media, blogging or other communication fields, preferable experience working in a tech company
- Experience producing high-quality paid & organic social media campaigns
- Creative, positive & high-energy individual with hands-on mentality & excitement for new technologies & emerging trends
- Excellent writing skills across a wide range of deliverables; from short social posts to longform blog posts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & manage multiple deadlines & tasks
- Strong organizational & project management skills with high attention to detail
- Design & photography skills a plus
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.