CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a trailblazing product marketer to help rapidly accelerate the adoption of our technology & bolster CLEARs position in the marketplace. Youll help define B2B product marketing at CLEAR & work across the entire B2B2C product lifecycle, generating customer insights that shape the product, go-to-market, launch, & commercialization.
We are looking for a highly motivated & experienced VP, Product & Partner Marketing leader to rapidly scale the go-to-market program across growth verticals. You will own & be responsible for all aspects of GTM, from strategy to execution to enablement & optimization. This position expands beyond GTM & into partnership marketing, ensuring all partner marketing channels & activations are optimized for acquisition & representative of the CLEAR brand.
What You Will Do:
- Build a deep understanding of our B2B commercial verticals & opportunities: generate customer insights that inform CLEARs product strategy, be informed about our competitive landscape, & become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap & strategy including pricing & positioning
- Launch & optimize GTM programs for mobile products, features & updates across existing verticals while identifying & launching for new verticals
- Evolve the strategy for how the team approaches Growth Product Marketing across our platform
- Built strong relationships across Product, Business Development, Communications, & internal & external partners, to coordinate execution of GTM strategies
- Create actionable partner marketing programs to accelerate growth/acquisition via partner-owned channels
- Partner with internal/external content teams to produce compelling content including case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, product demos, & more
- Onboard new partners through programs that include development of joint messaging, channel mix & optimization as well as testimonial/customer success stories
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of proven product marketing experience in B2B SaaS & B2B2C environments
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external
- Proven experience in & executing GTM programs
- The consummate team player & builder, with a collaborative & cooperative work style & the skills to develop, lead, inspire, & motivate those around you to operate successfully. You roll-up your sleeves to get things done & make it a priority to help support & grow your team members
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace with a bias for action
- An excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders & teams across functions & who can engage external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset, interpreting & summarizing large volumes of information with actionable insights
- Understanding of the technical & business benefits of prevailing & emerging customer experience technologies & solutions