Customer Support Supervisor
Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking to hire a Customer Support Supervisor to lead our Help Desk & team of Care Coordinators. This role will inspire & grow a team who search & schedule appointments for patients. This leader will also oversee the day-to-day operations of our Help Desk services. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark on a team & company during an exciting time of growth & expansion. At Pager, you will play a vital part of our mission & success! What each of us do everyday makes a difference to our patients, clients, & our team.
- Manage the overall success of the Care Coordinator team who are providing 24/7 support to patients & clients domestically & abroad
- Drive patient & employee satisfaction
- Ensure service excellent over variety of service mediums: chat, phone, & email
- Ensure excellent client experience via both care & help desk support
- Identify areas for improvement for the team & individuals
- Cultivate a productive team experience
- Align direct reports on team goals (daily, weekly, monthly) & provide them with regular visibility into the progress toward those goals; ensure they have the performance feedback/data they need to optimally perform
- Provide daily coaching & supervision through: side-by-sides, retroactive ticket review & team huddles
- Ensure adherence to Pager quality standards & security regulations
- Work with account managers to handle client escalations & vendor issues--providing actionable feedback to drive process & product improvements
- At least 1 year of relevant management experience: customer service, insurance operations, clinical operations, etc.
- 5 years of experience in customer service, insurance operations, clinical operations, etc.
- Process & operations improvement experience
- Strong understanding of healthcare ecosystem
- Ability to lead & direct a team to meet metrics
- Experience with team building & coaching
- Maintaining staffing levels based on business needs
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.