The Space Operations Manager will be charged with operating our Member spaces, providing a seamless day-to-day for the companies across our Knotel locations. S/he/they will develop vendor, facilities & customer management skills while building & delivering a dynamic, industry changing product.
What Youll Do
- Oversee the operation of one or more Knotel buildings
- Manage vendor activities ensuring that our spaces are clean & well stocked
- Troubleshoot small & large building or customer issues, coordinating across teams to find creative solutions
- Execute with speed & quality
- Act as a frontline support to our Members who call Knotel home
- Develop close relationships with our Members to provide context & intel, & collaborate across the company to develop strategies to improve loyalty
- Surface opportunities & provide innovative ideas to improve our product offering
Who You Are You are an execution-oriented & resourceful problem solver, who can easily navigate ambiguous & complex situations, & who holds a high bar for customer satisfaction. You are a dynamic & confident communicator, comfortable with working alongside peers & executives.
- 4+ years experience in retail operations, facilities, and/or strong startup/high growth company customer support
- Bachelors degree
- Highly organized & reliable
- Able to multitask & a proven track-record of good judgment
- An eye for customer service & providing a great member experience
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work & fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives further outlined here.