At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Who we are looking for: An ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial & high-spirited leader with both analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & work with our suppliers around the world on value-creating solutions. In this newly created role as Associate Director International Procurement - Indirects you will be the first one to take on Indirect spend as a specific category & join our fantastic Operations team! With HelloFresh growing, the Procurement spend, the challenges, & responsibilities are growing which makes an exciting time to join.
About the Role
- Strategic development & optimization of indirect spend at HelloFresh across 10+ markets
- Support development of indirect procurement policies & processes
- Vendor selection & leading supplier negotiations across categories
- Find & implement cost reduction opportunities by leveraging volumes & by improving processes across the organisation
- Define & implement best-in-class practices around the world
- Maintain & improve business relationships with key suppliers
- Establish & implement KPIs to help tracking the progress in indirect spend categories to reduce costs & improve process efficiency
- Support the community building with finance & key stakeholders globally
- Position is based in Berlin
- Bachelor or Masters degree from top-tier college or university, preferably in business, supply-chain, or related fields of study
- At least 5 years of procurement experience, preferably within indirect procurement, especially with regard to IT, Travel, Facilities, & Marketing spend
- Alternatively as a management/strategy consultant with some relevant experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with the ability to take the initiative, work independently & drive implementation
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Strong track-record of successful negotiations with external partners
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Sound quantitative & analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English language is a must. Further languages are a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & challange for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.